- FOAM SCLEROTHERAPY OF VARICOSE VEINS
- RADIO-FREQUENCY ABLATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF VARICOSE VEINS
- VARICOSE VEIN SURGERY
- FEMORAL ENDARTERECTOMY
- FEMOROPOPLITEAL & FEMORODISTAL BYPASS
- INFERIOR VENA CAVA (IVC) FILTER PLACEMENT
- INTERMITTANT CLAUDICATION
- LEG AMPUTATION (FNA)
- LOWER LIMB ANGIOGRAM AND ANGIOPLASTY
- VENOUS THROMBOSIS (DVT) & AIR TRAVEL
- VARICOSE VEINS ENDOVENOUS LASER ABLATION THERAPY
Tropical & Infectious Diseases
World Tuberculosis Day 2021 World TB Day is celebrated on March 24 each year to raise public awareness and understanding about the world’s deadliest infectious killer- tuberculosis (TB) and its devastating health, the social and economic impact on people around the world.
Euracare joins the rest of the world in commemorating the 2021 World TB Day-themed “The Clock is Ticking to convey the sense that the world is running out of time to act on the commitments to end TB made by global influencers.
World Tuberculosis (TB) Day Flyer